Skip to main content

Accecpting subs again update as of 12/18

I totally forgot that my website has been rerouted to my blog, OOPS rookie move for sure!

I will be working on updating my website but in the mean time enjoy my blog and the ramblings held within. 


I mostly do fetish sessions. Exploring the inner working and fantasies of others is kinda my fetish.
  Please feel free to discuss your fantasies with me after you have been screened.

Now I hate to limit myself and vanilla is such a great flavor. As a companion I am very intuitive and engaging.

I am naturally dominant but very happy and playful.

Please email me for consideration at secretmuse@protonmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cucked over 2

She stands admiring her work,  Her sweet little cuck dressed to the nines in her favorite dress and wig. He's shaking from fear and excitement. She can't help laughing at his fear now. She is over the moon excited and her cuck and bull are both so nervous. It only takes moments for inspiration strikes as the bull arrives 2 minutes late.....   He will be punished first.  She smiles so sweetly while she puts her bull in restraints.  Cooing softly about him being a brat and needed to be restrained since there are two of them and just one of her... She leads her bull to the raised bar attaching him at the top and placing a pillow in front of his feet. Her bull is confused but her cuck knows just what to do.  Immediately he is on his knees before the bull.    She joins in with her cuck licking and sucking the enormous cock. When the bull begins moan she is pulled back to the task at hand. She whips her bull relentlessly

Sometimes the best stories are short but sweet

She tied him down, and used his face. He made her moan and giggle removing her lace...  She fucked him silly just look at the smile on his face.....

The slow burn. Vanilla twist ;-)

Tease and denial that slow burn of frustration. Will she? Won't she?  The tension is so sweet. Dangling on the edge of ecstasy, but she holds the leash. Her smile so wicked how could you deny her, Or yourself for that matter.  Her beauty and grace flow through you, while her eyes see straight through you.  Your curiosity and raw laust brought you to her. And now here you are pinned down and in bliss.   You can feel her warmth on your face and taste her sweetness.  It's like she has hands everywhere touching gently, teasing at what could be. Until finally you're wrapped in her warm embrace. The world falls away and it's just you two locked in a perfect moment...